Classes for the fall 2020 semester are scheduled to begin ONLINE, AUGUST 3, 2020. Students, please make sure to access your course information through the JICS Student Portal. For assistance with registering for classes, please contact Academic Advising, Ms. Desha Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Deadra Andrews at email@example.com.
On-campus housing will be available beginning Friday, August 21, 2020. Housing will be available for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Transfer Students only. To move into campus housing students MUST meet the following submission requirements:
1. Completed Admissions Application, Official Shot Records, Final High School Transcript (first-time freshmen).
2. Submitted College Transcripts from all institutions attended (Transfers and Dual Enrollment Students).
3. Pay the $100.00 Enrollment Fee.
4. Complete and submit a 2020-2021 FAFSA. Students that have not resolved required outstanding tasks will not be allowed to move-in (e.g. Verification, other missing documents required for financial aid eligibility, Promissory notes and Entrance Counseling.)
5. Register for fall classes prior to seeking housing.
6. Complete and submit the ABC Housing Application.
7. Due to health safety concerns, students must provide proof of COVID–19 testing (on the testing agency’s stationery) to Housing. Otherwise, the student WILL NOT be allowed to move in.) The test can be administered by your local hospital or health department. The test must reflect a negative result; students that test positive will not be allowed to move into campus housing.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.