Transient Students

05c-WT7I3161 copy

Transient students—those who are currently enrolled at another college or university and wish to take concurrent hours or register for summer school—must submit the following to admissions:

  • A Transient Form or a “Letter of Good Standing” from the school in which they are enrolled
  • An ABC Application Form [link]
  • An Application Fee

Please note: Transient students are not eligible for financial aid.

© 2019 Sofarider Inc. All rights reserved. WordPress theme by Dameer DJ.