Petitions & Appeals

It is necessary to complete petitions or appeals when your financial aid is suspended, you make enrollment changes after the Census Date, your grades are changed after your financial aid is suspended, or you are considered a dependent according to the FAFSA but you may meet the requirements for a dependency override to become in independent. For more information, visit the Financial Aid Office or email

Comments are closed.

© 2019 Sofarider Inc. All rights reserved. WordPress theme by Dameer DJ.