Concurrent Enrollment for High School Students
Outstanding high school students who wish to experience college level work may be admitted concurrently as part-time students. The criteria for admission are as follows:
- Must be a Senior in high school.
- Must have taken the ACT and have a composite score of 21.
- Must have a 3.0 grade point average or an ACT subscore of 21 in the subject area.
- Must have a letter of recommendation from the high school counselor or principal.
- Must meet course prerequisites.
- Must have permission of the department chair and instructor.
Students who do not meet the above standards may be recommended by their high school counselor or principal for admission to selected courses and have permission from the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Concurrently enrolled students are not eligible to receive federal financial aid.