To apply to Arkansas Baptist College, international students must submit application material by March 1 for the fall semester, August 1 for the spring semester, and February 1 for the summer term. International students who wish to enroll in Arkansas Baptist College must submit the following to the Director of Enrollment Management:
- A $35 non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic transcripts of secondary school, college, or university translated in English.
- Proof of two immunizations against measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), and tuberculosis (TB).
- Except in countries where English is the official language, the applicant is required to show proficiency in oral and written expression as evidenced by achievement of a minimum score of 500 on the paper based test or 173 on the computer based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Certified proof of the ability to meet financial obligations incurred as a student at Arkansas Baptist College.
- Proof of health insurance coverage and proof of two immunizations against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR), and tuberculosis (TB)
The I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility) is not issued until the applicant has been accepted by the Office of Enrollment Management and submitted a financial statement indicating how fees will be paid while attending Arkansas Baptist College.
The U.S. Department of Justice’s Immigration and naturalization Service rules governing non-immigrant “F-1” foreign students require that all person in this category pursue a full course of study. This means that undergraduates must register for a minimum of 12 credits. Any modification of this requirement that results in a course load of less than this minimum must be authorized by the registrar and the Vice President of Academic Affairs. Failure to observe these requirements will cause students to be ineligible to receive the I-2- form to support their nonimmigrant status.