Admission Requirements and Academic Policies
Arkansas Baptist College has an “open” admissions policy which allows admittance to all persons who show the potential for college level work, who subscribe to the mission and purpose of Arkansas Baptist College and who meet the admissions requirements. Students of all races, creeds, and national origins are welcome. New students are admitted in the fall, spring, and summer
All applicants who wish to apply for admission must submit the following items to the Office of Enrollment Management:
- A formal application for admission and a $25 non-refundable application fee
- An official copy of the high school transcript that includes date of graduation or a GED test scores.
- Applicants may be accepted conditionally with a seven-semester transcript pending receipt of the final transcript.
- All applicants must provide proof of immunization. Regardless of age, all applicants should submit proof of two immunizations against measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), and tuberculosis (TB).
- ACT or SAT score for admission and placement purposes. Students who fail to submit ACT or SAT test scores are required to complete the COMPASS test administered by the institution. Applicants who fail to present acceptable scores on the ACT, SAT or COMPASS test are required to complete enrichment courses as needed.
Applicants who do not meet one of the above stated academic requirements for admission but who can present evidence of graduation with a transcript from an accredited high school are still eligible for admission. Such applicants are admitted on a conditional basis, may not enroll for more than thirteen (13) credit hours during the fall, spring, summer and must earn a 2.00 grade point average.
Students who submit false information on the application for admission will be immediately withdrawn from the College and their admission cancelled.